Join us for a train ride! While in town, enjoy an ice cream at Conez' (the ice cream shop is located where you will board the train!) or lunch at Mammie’s Restaurant (right across the road from the train station).
As the B&ML operates during the pandemic we are doing our part to keep you safe.
- Access to the B&ML, requires pre-purchase of tickets.
- Face masks are now mandatory!
- Masks are available for purchase if you do not bring your own!
- Train capacity is reduced by limiting railcar capacity. No more than 50% of available seats will be booked. Guests will be encouraged to social distance while on board.
- Frequent & enhanced cleaning throughout our train and stations with particular attention paid to high touch areas.
- All food will be served in personal containers. Those containers are packaged by local food vendors complying with enhanced food preparation rules. B&ML staff serving will wear gloves and face masks.
- While the gift shop is available, we ask that you bring your credit card to make purchases.
- We are providing hand sanitizing hand wipes and surface wipes for your convenience. Please feel free to utilize, but please leave some for other people.
- When using bathrooms, please remember to social distance AND WASH YOUR HANDS.
We hope you enjoy your visit and ride at the Belfast & Moosehead Lake Railroad.