Take our Unity Train to the fair. This train takes roughly 15 minutes to travel between stations.
Check In: Check in and boarding is at the old railroad station next to Cone'Z Ice Cream.
- Available at 212 Depot Street in Unity.
- Do not park in front of Laundry Mart or Cone'Z Ice Cream
- At Envirem Organics at the end of Cornshop Road off route 220.
- Cornshop Road is just beyond the entrance to Dunkin Donuts on route 220 if you are at the intersection of Depot Street and Route 220.
- Follow path across tracks then head for train station.
Please DO NOT PARK at CONE'Z or the Laundry Mart.
Directions for Unity Train
Set your GPS destination to either 212 Depot Street (Route 139) or Cornshop Road in Unity. (NOTE: Older GPS may have Cornshop Road as the Hatchery Road).
If coming by route 139 to the fair, the Cornshop Road will be your second left beyond the Donkin Donuts when you reach the end of Depot Street.
If coming by route 220 to the fair, Cornshop Road will be on your right just before the Dunkin Donuts and the intersection with route 139. The parking area is at the end of the road around the buildings. Head for the tracks and you'll find our ticket booth and boarding area.
Click the link "View Larger Map" to enable driving directions
Unity Parking and Boarding Area