Avoid long traffic lines and long walks!
Use our trains for convenient travel to the Common Ground Country Fair.
We have two trains running on convenient schedules.
Our stations are only 10 to 15 minutes from the fair ground Commons!.
Our fairground platform is right off the commons near the administrative buildings.
We sell both combination Train AND Fair Tickets or just train tickets which can be purchased at our boarding areas in Unity and Thorndike.
- $29 - Adult Train & Fair Admission (for ages 18 to 64)
- $25 - Youth Train & Fair Admission (for ages 13 to 17)
- $25 - Senior Train & Fair Admission (for ages 65 and older)
- $15 - Adult Train Only - MOFGA Membership or fair ticket or pass required!
- $5 - Child Train Only - No charge for fair
Trains run all day
Want to speed up ticketing?
Reserve tickets now through our online reservation system, receive email confirmation, then bring with you to pick up your tickets on the day of the fair.
Your train or train-fair combo ticket is valid for any train for the day of purchase or use. This is more than a round trip ticket, this allows you travel back to your car if you forget something and get back to the fair.
- Seating is subject to space and availability at time of departure.
All train riders who wish to disembark at our Common Ground Country Fair Station must have a Fair Admission ticket
- Valid tickets include fair tickets purchased in advance, a combo Fair/Train ticket, or a current MOFGA membership card.
- Our station on the fairgrounds is not near the Volunteer Check-In tent, so a fair admission ticket will be required to get admission to the grounds, even if volunteering or renewing memberships.