Take our Unity Train to the fair. This train takes roughly 15 minutes to travel between stations.
- At Envirem Organics at the end of Cornshop Road off route 220.
- Cornshop Road is just beyond the entrance to the Depot Store on route 220 if you are at the intersection of Depot Street and Route 220.
- Once parked, walk towards tracks and using our pedestrian crossing cross tracks by the cabooses.
- Turn left and head for boarding platform.
- Boarding for ticket holders is at the platform behind Cone'Z Ice Cream next to the railroad station.
- Tickets can be purchased online or at our facility. Our ticket booth will be located off the main hallway between Cone'Z and the laundromat.
Directions for Unity Train
Set your GPS destination to Cornshop Road in Unity. (NOTE: Older GPS may have Cornshop Road as the Hatchery Road).
Tips for For GPS Users
- Do not use our name as this will take you to our Belfast address.
- Do not select the town of Union. It will be the first "U" named town in your town list.
If coming by route 139 east to Unity, stay on route 139 until you turn left in town Unity and you join routes 9 and 202. Stay on route 9 and 202 through town and turn right on route 220. Cornshop Road will be on your right just before the Depot Store and intersection with route 139. If you turn on Depot Street (Rt 139) the Cornshop Road will be your second left beyond the Depot Store when you reach the end of Depot Street (Rt 220).
If coming by route 220 to the fair, Cornshop Road will be on your right just before the Depot Store and the intersection with route 139. The parking area is at the end of the road around the buildings. Head for the tracks and cross using the gravel road by the cabooses. Take a left and you'll find our boarding area behind the Ice Cream store and the Laundromat.
Click the link "View Larger Map" to enable driving directions
Unity Parking and Boarding Area
Seating is subject to space and availability at time of departure and our operation is not handicapped accessible at this time.
The Railroad reserves the right to change train equipment and schedules without advance notice. The railroad cannot be responsible for unscheduled delays.