The Fair is limiting the number of people who can attend this years fair!
Please purchase your fair tickets in advance before purchasing train tickets!
Avoid long traffic lines and long walks!
Use our trains for convenient travel to the Common Ground Country Fair.
We have two trains running on convenient schedules.
Our stations are only 10 to 15 minutes from the fair ground Commons!.
Our fairground platform is right off the commons near the administrative buildings.
We will sell train tickets as well as a limited number of fair tickets during the fair. These can be purchased at our boarding areas in Unity and Thorndike.
- $15 - Adult Train Only - MOFGA Membership or fair ticket or pass required!
- $5 - Child Train Only - No charge for fair but you need a child pass for the fair.
- $30 - Adult Train Weekend Pass - You can use the train for the entire weekend but MOFGA Membership, fair tickets, or pass are required!
Trains run all day
Remember, the fair is limiting the attendance this year so use the buttons below to purchase your advanced tickets now! We recommend that you purchase your fair tickets first then purchase our train tickets.
Note: Discounts available for early online fair ticket purchases.
Your train or train-fair combo ticket is valid for any train for the day of purchase or use. This is more than a round trip ticket, this allows you travel back to your car if you forget something and get back to the fair.
- All train riders who wish to disembark at our Common Ground Country Fair Station must have a Fair Admission ticket
- Valid tickets include fair tickets purchased in advance or a current MOFGA membership card.
- Our station on the fairgrounds is not near the Volunteer Check-In tent, so a fair admission ticket will be required to get admission to the grounds, even if volunteering or renewing memberships.