Take our Thorndike train to the fair. This train takes roughly 10 minutes to travel between stations.
- Boarding for ticket holders is between Heirloom House and Farwell General on route 139.
- Tickets can be purchased online or at our facility. Our ticket booth will be located at Farwell's Store.
Direction for Thorndike Train
Set your GPS (See Note **) destination to Mill Road in Thorndike otherwise
** NOTE for Thorndike Travelers: Your GPS will most likely route you through Unity on your way to Thorndike. To avoid this high traffic area, please consider an alternate route such as
- If coming from points North, consider using Route 202 to Route 7. Follow Route 7 south to Brooks then west on Route 139 to Thorndike.
- If coming from points West or South, consider using Routes 137 or 202 through Albion then stay on Route 137 to Route 220.
- Route 220 Note: If traffic is backed up to the intersection of routes 137 & 220, consider following route 137 to the bottom of the hill. Take Baily road to route 139. Then west to Thorndike.
- If using Route 1 in the mid coast area (north or south) head for Belfast and use Route 7 to get to Brooks. Then west on Route 139 to Thorndike.
|Thorndike Parking and Boarding Area|